Athens Chamber of Commerce and Industry is part of the consortium Enterprise Europe Network Hellas , which is the largest network of integrated business support in Greece and is a member of the wider European Network, “Enterprise Europe Network”.
Enterprise Europe Network
Enterprise Europe Network is the largest business support network in the world. It consists of more than 450 partner organizations, 3.000 specialized staff and 17 expert groups in respective business areas. This year, the Network celebrates 15 years of operation. To date, it has helped 4.2 million businesses innovate and grow internationally, while 475,000 small and medium-sized businesses have trusted its personalized consulting services to date. Every day, more than 500 businesses around the world receive expert advice and training from the Network’s advisors. See the infographic here.
Enterprise Europe Network Ηellas
The Enterprise Europe Network Hellas is the largest network of integrated business support in Greece. It consists of 16 organizations, distributed throughout the Greek territory and renowned in the field of business support and innovation. The members of the Network aim to help the Greek business to:
- familiarize with EU legislation, policies and take advantage of the opportunities offered by the Single Market
- adapt digital solutions to its business needs
- strengthen its innovative potential, develop and create unique products
- connect with suitable business partners and promote new technologies on a global scale
- develop business agility and resilience to future challenges
- to seek new commercial opportunities in international markets
- to identify sources of funding and attract investment interest
- to take advantage of funding opportunities from European programs.
Read success stories of the Greek consortium here
Read about Consulting services here
Contact us for free advice and comprehensive business support services:
Department of European Affairs A.C.C.I., 7 Akadimias street, Athens 106 71, 4th floor
Eleni Foti, Director of International Commercial Relations, 210 3631317 email@example.com
Katerina Sakellariou, Employee of the European Affairs Department, 210 3382465 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tania Argyriou, Employee of the European Affairs Department, 210 3382364 email@example.com
Ioustini Devetzi, Head of the European Affairs Department, 210 3382341 firstname.lastname@example.org
Partner Opportunity Database
The Network manages the largest online database of business opportunities in Europe. It includes thousands of requests and offers of business, technological and research cooperation from companies and research and development institutions. The database is accessible for free.
Check out our current partnership opportunities.